The car rental in Vitoria It is a good idea to move around the city; however parking can be complicated. For rent You need your driver’s license, be over 21 years of age and, in most companies, have a debit or credit card.
The main companies are:
- Ancar: Paraguay Street 1. Telephone: (+34) 945247783, (+34) 608870850 and (+34) 945245755
- Alava Luxury Car Service: Gamarra Portal 11 – Pab. 3. Telephones: (+34) 945276969, (+34) 629468800 and (+34) 945275959
- Hertz: Passage of the Antilles. Telephones: (+34) 945200168 and (+34) 945200314
- Europcar: Avenida Adriano VI 29. Telephones: (+34) 945200433 and (+34) 656803033
- Avis: Avenida de Gasteiz 53. Telephones: (+34) 945244612 and (+34) 945276539
- Spanish Tourist Self-Transportation: Portal de Betoño Street 11. Telephone numbers: (+34) 945271012, (+34) 945261639 and (+34) 945245755.
There are several local car rental in the Airport and in the Vitoria Bus Station and in the Vitoria-Gasteiz Station.
Traffic in Vitoria it’s soft. This is thanks to the fact that it has a computer traffic coordination system and a good public transport service.
Park It can be somewhat problematic, especially in the center since the maximum parking time limit has been established: an hour and a half. The application area is limited by blue and green lines, and indicative signs at the entrances of each street. Hours are on business days from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sundays and holidays there are no restrictions.