China It is the largest country in Asia and the most populous in the world. Due to its almost ten million square meters, China It is a country with great cultural diversity being the "Han" the main cultural and ethnic group of Chinese state.
If we have China as our next travel destination, there are tourist attractions in China that we should not stop having in our itinerary. Among the main cultural destinations of China we have:
•The big Wall. Built in the 5th century BC, the Great Wall of China was created to protect the north of the Chinese Empire from nomadic attacks. The Great Wall of China has more than eight thousand eight hundred kilometers long and holds the title of World Heritage by UNESCO since 1987. In addition, in 2007 it was chosen as one of the New Wonders of the Modern World.
• The Imperial Palace. Built at the beginning of the 15th century, the Imperial Palace has more than seven hundred thousand square meters, surrounded by a ten meter high wall. The Imperial Palace is an example of the artistic style of ancient Chinese architecture.
• The Summer Palace. Located more than ten kilometers from the central area of Beijing, the Summer Palace has the title of World Heritage by UNESCO since 1998. The Summer Palace is currently a park that has more than three hundred hectares.
• The Thirteen Ming Tombs (Beijing). Located on the outskirts of Beijing, The Thirteen Ming Tombs are a set of thirteen Ming dynasty imperial tombs located in the hills of Beijing.
• The Tomb of Qin Shihuang (Shaanxi). Also called the Qin Shihuang Mausoleum, this funerary enclosure houses the remains of Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of unified China. The Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum also houses the remains of terracotta warriors.
• Shaanxi History Museum. Built at the end of the 20th century, the Shaanxi History Museum has an area of over sixty thousand square meters where almost four hundred thousand cultural relics are housed.
Others cultural attractions of China What we should visit are: Lake Dianchi, the Stone Forest, the Xishuangbanna Nature Park, the Ruins of the Beijing Man in Zhoukoudian, the Summer Palace of Beijing and the mausoleum of the imperial families.