Get to Ourense, given its central position on the map of Galicia is simple since many means of transport converge there.
Arrive by road:
There are many bus lines that travel to Ourense. The national routes are covered by Vibasa, Auto-Res, Castromil, Arriva, Monbus, Dainco and Itercar. Alsa, Villalón, S.A.I.A. arrive from Europe. and Socitransa. The Bus station It is located at number 1 of Highway N-120 and opens from 4 to 0:30 hours (Tel .: 988 216 027).
The roads that communicate to Ourense are:
• Highway A-52, which communicates with Madrid, Vigo and Porto.
• National road N-525, with Madrid, Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
• National road N-120, with Monforte and Vigo.
• National road N-540, with Lugo and Braga.
• National road N-541, communicate with Pontevedra.
• Highway of payment AP-53, communicates with Santiago de Compostela.
Arrive by rail:
Two Talgo and a Trenhotel arrive daily from Madrid. For more information or purchases consult with www.renfe.es. The Renfe Ourense Empalme Station It is located on Eulogio Gómez Franqueira street.
Ourense has no airport, so you can reach those of Vigo or Santiago of Compostela. There are numerous flights that arrive from all over the world to Santiago and Vigo from especially national destinations. Both are approximately 100 kilometers away. To get to Ourense, a cab It costs about € 100.