Stockholm Not only is it the capital of Sweden, but it is the largest city in this country. Stockholm was designated European Capital of Culture in 1998 with important tourist attractions that have been recognized as UNESCO World Heritage and that every traveler should have as visiting points when making a trip to Stockholm.
Stockholm It is one of the cities of Europe with more annual tourist visits and considered one of the most beautiful in the world, therefore, if we have Stockholm As the next travel destination and we don't have much budget, here is a list of the Main tourist attractions what can we visit in Stockholm for free:
• Change of Guard in Kungliga Slottet. The changing of the guard takes place in the Royal Palace from Monday to Saturday at 12:15 pm and on Sunday and holidays at 1:15 pm.
• Stockholm Museum of Modern Art. Located at the top of the island of Skeppsholmen, at the Museum of Modern Art in Stockholm we can enjoy galleries where we will find one of the most important collections of contemporary and pop art. The works of Dalí, Picasso and Andy Warhol stand out.
• If we like ice skating, in Stockholm We can go to Kungstradgarde, where from the end of the year until March we can enjoy the ice rinks accompanied by live musical presentations and sale of food and drinks.
• Stockholm Cathedral. This cathedral built in 1279 houses a series of monuments of great historical importance such as sculpture St. George and the Dragon dating from the fifteenth century.
• If we travel to Stockholm In summer nothing more recommended than visiting the silvers of Långholmsbadet and Smedsuddsbadet.
• Arkitekturmuseet. Space destined to praise the best of the architecture of this country and the whole world. We will be able to access the Arkitekturmuseet facilities Fridays from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Others Stockholm destinations that we can visit for free are: The Katarina Church, one of the most important of Stockholm and whose history dates back to the 17th century; and the Parliament of Sweden, located in the Helgeandsholmen Island. In addition, if we have a little budget, we can acquire the Swedish City Card and with it have access to more than seventy monuments and tourist attractions in general of the city.