Vienna is the Austrian capital and is at banks of the Danube. Vienna It is one of the oldest capitals in Europe and due to its history it is considered as one of the main cultural centers of the planet counting on a significant amount of artistic heritage.
Yes we travel to Vienna And we do not have much budget, we should not worry, we can visit many tourist attractions of Vienna for free, including:
• Ringstrasse. The Ringstrasse is a circular avenue that surrounds the city center and is made up of the busiest streets in Vienna. In Ringstrasse we will find the most important architectural works in Vienna such as the Hofburg Royal Palace, the Vienna Stock Exchange, the Parliament, the City Hall, the Burgtheater, the Votive Church, the Museum of Art History, and the Museum of Natural History.
• Museum of Art History, the Museum of Natural History, the Albertina and the Belvedere. These Museums allow free admission on weekdays to those under 19, if we are over 19 we will have to pay 5 euros.
• Hundertwasserhaus. This residential complex dating from the early twentieth century is picturesque due to its puzzle-like distribution and the striking colors that decorate its streets. It is essential to visit the Hundertwasserhaus shopping center where we can see art exhibitions.
• Stadtpark. In this park of more than sixty thousand square meters we can spend an afternoon, walk along bridges, along the Wien River and enjoy a wide variety of plant species that are in the park.
• Danube Tower. Although it does not offer the best panoramic views of the city, the Torre del Danuebio, located in the park of the same name, is over 250 meters high and is ideal for viewing part of the city.
We can also acquire the Vienna Card, with that card we will not only be able to access the Metro, tram and bus transportation for 3 days from the day of the purchase of the card, but, we will get special discounts on the purchase of tickets to museums, monuments and sightseeing tours (if we consider that a transport card For 72 hours it has a price of 14 euros, it is reasonable that purchasing the Vienna Card is the most recommended).